This Item Has Been Discontinued
Craftmade Pro Contemporary Flushmount 52 Inch Hugger Ceiling Fan Blade Options Model: PFC52BN
SKU: W-268238 (K10999)
An update to traditional "hugger" ceiling fans the Pro Contemporary Flushmount is smart and savvy too. Designed for rooms with lower ceilings the detailing at the top of the housing brings more than a distinctive look. It keeps the fan motor cool for a lifetime of quiet troublefree operation.
- Model Number: PFC52BN
- Width: 52''
- Weight: 11.42lb.
- Finishes Available: Antique Brass, Flat Black, White, Oiled Bronze, Brushed Satin Nickel
- Style: Traditional, Contractor
- Light Kit Included: Yes
- Blades Included: Sold Separately
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Blade Span: 52''
- Motor Fan Speed: 3
- Motor RPM: 150
- Motor Size: 153x15
- Motor Type: Ac
- Electricity User: 80
- AMPS: 0.7
- Voltage: 12060V
- Air Flow CFM: 5668
- Air Flow Efficiency: Not Required
- Material: Steel Silicon Steel
- Canopy: Depth 11.58 Width 11.58 Height 4.65
- Wire Included: 12''
- Blade Type: Type5
- AirflowEfficiency High: 59.31
- AMPS High Max: 0.49
- Blade Count: 5
- Blade Features: Blades Sold Separately
- Blade Tip: Picture Frame
- CFM High: 2936.5
- CFM High Max: 3464
- CFM Low Max: 1204
- Control Types Included: Pull Chain
- ElectricityUsed High: 58.404
- ElectricityUsed Low: 10.227
- Energy Guide CFM: 2109
- Energy Guide CFM Watts: 59
- Energy Guide Est Yearly Energy: 10
- Energy Guide Watts: 36
- Finish Group: Nickel
- Flush Mount Blade To Ceiling: 7.008
- Flush Mount Height: 7.992''
- Leadwire Length: 12.000''
- Light Kit Features: Light Kit Adaptable (sold Separately)
- Motor Diameter: 153
- Motor Height: 15''
- Motor Material: Silicon Steel
- MotorRPM Low: 62
- Reverse Location: Switch Housing
- Reverse Method: Slide Switch
Click here to view Installation Guide for PFC52BN
* We are pleased to offer our Free Shipping policy on all lighting fixtures in Canada for orders over $100.00
Your shopping cart is empty.
Your wishlist is empty.
WISHLIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?